All fees for new clients are due at the time of your first appointment.
Regular clients receive an invoice monthly, with payment due upon receipt:
- Advocacy: With the exception of PACA claims, we are currently not accepting new clients for new matters for Advocacy. We will continue to represent existing clients for new matters on a limited basis.
- $350 per hour. 1 hour minimum.
- Appointments for existing clients only, 11:00 AM or 1:30PM, Monday through Friday. We book 2 weeks in advance, so please plan accordingly.
- Mediation: Mediation is $350/hour ($175 per side). Please email John@BaileyADR.com (The Mediator) with a copy to MSanchez@BaileyADR.com (The Office Manager) to request a time and date. Please include a phone number and clearly identify all involved parties in your email so we can perform a conflict check. Please do not email any specifics about your matter.
- PACA Claim negotiations are conducted by an hourly fee for Advocacy.
- Administrative : Assigned Administrative tasks ($100 per hour)
- Session times: Monday – Friday.
- Morning 1-3 hours between 9:00 AM & 12:00 Noon.
- Afternoon 1-4 hours between 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM
- Copies are $0.25 per page, and we encourage you to bring copies of all materials you wish to share with all participants to reduce this expense, and to make the most of your time in our office.
- Postage, court filing fees, or other fees we incur on your behalf, are billed at the actual cost incurred by our office, and are itemized on your bill.