All fees for new clients are due at the time of your first appointment.
Regular clients receive an invoice monthly, with payment due upon receipt:
- Advocacy: First 1 hour consult for Advocacy is $150.
- $300 per hour thereafter. 1 hour minimum.
- Mediation: Mediation is $300/hour ($150 per side).
- PACA Claim negotiations are conducted by contingency agreement, or by an hourly fee for Advocacy. Smaller claims negotiated under a contingency agreement are 30% of the amount recovered, while larger contingency claims (over $250,000) can be negotiated for as low as 3% of recovery.
- Paralegal: Assigned Paralegal tasks ($75 per hour)
- Session times: Monday – Friday.
- Morning 1-3 hours between 9:00 a.m. & 12:00 Noon.
- Afternoon 1-4 hours between 1:00 p.m & 5:00 p.m.
- Copies are $0.25 per page, and we encourage you to bring copies of all materials you wish to share with all participants to reduce this expense, and to make the most of your time in our office.
- Postage, court filing fees, or other fees we incur on your behalf, are billed at the actual cost incurred by our office, and are itemized on your bill.